Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How To Put A Cut-Up Apple In Your Child's Lunch

Pinned Image
OK, you've got to admit....this is GENIUS!  If I put an apple in Zach's lunch box it comes back with about 3 bites out of it, the rest wasted.  YET - when I cut up an entire apple and put it in a bowl for him at home he gobbles down every bit.   So the question is how to put a cut up apple in his lunch without it getting all funky, nasty brown by lunchtime.  Head to @ Home With Real Food and find out exactly how to do this.  It's so smart, and so easy - I cannot believe I didn't think of it myself years ago.  

1 comment:

  1. yes... you said it... genius.

    i can admit to you,
    but the truth is only true
    when you make it true
    in your own life.

    thank you.
    thank you.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete