Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Deal Of The Day - Steve Spangler Science

I cannot show this to my boys, or they will be BEGGING me for this.  Then upon receipt they would run all over the house collecting samples....from around the toilet, the dog's mouth, the litter box....I'm sure the possibilities are endless!  Steve Spangler Science's Deal Of The Day is 40% off a Bacteria Growing Kit - Petri Dishes.  This would also make a cool Science Fair Experiment!  You can grab this for just $8.99 while supplies last (normally $14.99).
UPDATE:  OK, I couldn't resist....I ordered it for the boys for Valentine's.  (Think a bacteria growing kit is not appropriate for Valentine's?  You don't have three boys!).   Shipping was expensive, so the total ended up being nearly $20.  But they say that all internet orders get a FREE GIFT, and you tell them about yourself so they can tailor the gift to you.  I'll let you know what I get!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment