Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Bananas & Chocolate

Baked Oatmeal with Strawberries, Banana and Chocolate
Those of you who read this blog regularly know that I struggle to find new and creative ways to serve a healthy breakfast.  I get soooooooo tired of the same old stuff.  Inspired Taste has this lovely new take on a breakfast casserole with oatmeal, strawberries, bananas and (the ever fantastic) chocolate.  Seriously, are there ANYTHING that cannot be made better with the addition of chocolate?!?!? One of my favorite features is that it can be made the day before and reheated in the morning.  This work well for me - I can throw it all together during the day when the kiddos are in school, and then just reheat quickly the next morning.  They'll think I got up extra-super early just to make them a special breakfast.  Shhhhhhh....don't rat me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment