Friday, October 12, 2012

Totsy Deals

Totsy is at it again, with some great deals!  I am scoping out birthday and Christmas loot because I start buying early right up until Christmas - that way I spread it out and our budget doesn't take one BIG hit all at once.  It's the only way we can do it!  There are some great deals over on Totsy that would be perfect for gifting.  Keep in mind that if you've never ordered from Totsy before, your first order SHIPS FOR FREE!
Mess-Free 730 pc Stikits Sculpting Set
Check out the One Step Ahead sale.  There's lots of good stuff, but what caught my eye is the Mess-Free 730 pc Stikits Sculpting Set for $15.25.  This is currently selling for $24.95 on Amazon. We actually had a set of these, that Zach and AJ played with a LOT.  I love that they're very imaginative building toys, and also that they really are pretty mess-free.  I just wet a piece of paper towel, and they sat at the kitchen table building.  These are essentially colored packing peanuts that when wet, stick together.  My boys LOVED doing this, and I'm picking up a set for Christmas.  Great for rainy days, or when you need something to keep them occupied while you fix dinner - there's almost no cleanup!
Yummy YuckyNo No Yes Yes
I also suggest checking out the Children's Board Books sale.  There are some really cute books there, up to 92% off.  Every single board book is priced at just $2!!!!  Our favorites are the Leslie Patricelli Baby books - I kid you not....Zach STILL gets these books from the library when he sees them.  They are really super-cute and fun to read.
Girls Faux Fur Lined Scrunch Slipper BootToggle Slipper Boot
There is also a Muk Luks For The Whole Family sale, with some great slippers and boots.  Remember, winter will be here soon (fingers crossed!), and these would be really nice to snuggle up in!

No comments:

Post a Comment