Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Got Crafty Yesterday

Remember I told you that Aldi's has HUGE Halloween pumpkins for just $2.99?  Well I decided to get one yesterday and have some fun.  All by myself.  While the boys were at school.  GASP!  I'm actually pretty pleased with the final outcome.  It only took me about 20 minutes.  The acrylic teeth glow-in-the-dark!  I got 'em on clearance at Walgreen after Halloween last year - I think I may have paid a quarter for 'em.  Money well spent, I say!
I didn't say anything to the boys when I picked 'em up from school.  I figured I'd just wait and see how long it took 'em to discover this fella sitting in the living room.  I didn't have to wait long.  It took Zach all of about 7 seconds to declare this an "EPIC" pumpkin.  Wait....WHAT?!?!?!  Mommy did something EPIC?!?!?!  This is me grinning from ear to ear, and patting myself on the back vigorously.  :)
Martha Stewart, I am not.  But apparently I make a pretty cool Halloween pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment