Sunday, October 14, 2012

4 Soda Bottle Toppers - $4 SHIPPED!

Now THIS is an ingenious idea!  Check out these Soda Bottle Toppers!  It's one of those that makes you go "Now why didn't I think of that?!?!"  If I had, I'd probably have a LOT more money in my account than I do right now! Get 4 Soda Bottle Toppers on clearance from Saveology for just $4 - INCLUDING shipping!  That's just a buck apiece!  Designed to snap easily on and off any soda or beer can, its firm hold can withstand any rigorous activity and continuous use to prevent accidental spills, curious insects, or carbonation from escaping overnight. Your set of Soda Bottle Toppers includes four toppers in an assortment of bright colors so you can drink in style and easily identify which drink is yours. Washable and reusable, Bottle Tops are dishwasher-friendly. Shipping is included with this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment