Tuesday, October 9, 2012

FREE Bag Of Lindor Truffles

Photo: Today is the day! We are giving away 1 Million bags of LINDOR truffles! Click to claim yours before they are gone: http://on.fb.me/R0IJ31Well isn't this a great way to start the day?!?!  Head to the Lindt Chocolate USA facebook page and print out a coupon for a FREE bag of Lindor Truffles ($3.99 value) on their Lindt Coupon tab.  They are giving away 1 million bags, so you shouldn't have a problem getting this one.  I cannot, however, guarantee you won't have a problem redeeming it.  There are some stores that will not accept printable coupons for free products.  I've used similar coupons at Target and CVS successfully.  I wouldn't even try this one at Tom Thumb or Kroger - they are really picky (at least at my stores).  These are really yummy, and would make a nice treat for yourself, or even a gift for someone!  Nice coupon!
Thanks, Clip And Follow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment