Sunday, June 24, 2012

Saveology Deals

We have one of these, and they're GREAT for traveling.  They're compact enough that you're not carrying around a big pillow, but they really do the trick.  My boys love 'em in the back seat for long car trips. Pay $14.99 for TWO Memory Foam Amazing Pillows - shipping included ($39.99 value). Twist, turn, and shape the Remedy™ Memory Foam Amazing Pillow any way you like with tension terminating micro-beads and memory foam. These comfy pillows can contour to almost any position you need, and is suitable for more than just your head. Use it a seat cushion or for lumbar support…the comfortable possibilities are endless!


Mosquitoes are already out in full force, and I have the bug bites to prove it!  Pay $12 for a 10-pack of Bugslock Bracelets ($40 value). Great for camping, or just enjoying the backyard once the sun goes down.  Bugslock is a mosquito controlling product that repels mosquitoes with a 100% natural citronella aroma by irritating mosquitoes feet, thus keeping them away and off your body. It comes in a band shape and is small and easy to take with you anytime, anywhere. Includes a resealable package to help extend usage time--simply place the band back in the packaging after each use for continued mosquito repellent. Bugslock is a safe product and can be used by everyone, from infants to seniors!  These are 100% DEET-free.


I have a Food Dehydrator, and I LOVE it.  I make homemade beef jerky, fruit roll-ups, and the standard dried fruit fare.  I got mine at Aldi's for $39, and they quickly sold out.  Get this Ronco 3-Tray Dehydrator for $35 (that's a 50% savings off retail).  I like that the trays and lid are dishwasher safe!  Check out THESE old blog posts about my dehydrating adventures - I'd highly recommend it.


I'm Experimenting Again
Beef Jerky
Homemade Trail Mix
Homemade Fruit Rollups

No comments:

Post a Comment