Thursday, June 21, 2012

$15 - 1 Year Disney Magazine Subscription

A one-year subscription to a Disney magazine - 6 options! ($39.92 value) - Redeem at http://eversave.com/go/8n0IUPDATE:  This GREAT daily deal for kids is still available from Eversave!  Pay just $15 for a 1 year Disney Magazine Subscription - I'm thinkin' Phineas And Ferb has my kids' names all over it.  This is a savings of 62%.  I don't know what it is about our mailbox, but it has such a draw for my boys.  EVERY DAY they either race me to the mailbox, or want to know if they got anything.  Oddly, they never want to accept all the bills that I offer 'em.  
Getting one of these in the mail once a month would surely put a smile on their face.  And I'll be smiling 'cuz I saved a bunch of dough!  So, win-win, right?!  Go HERE for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment