Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cow Appreciation Day - July 13th

Mark your calendars!  Cow Appreciation Day is coming to your local Chick-fil-a again!  We do this every single year.  Not only do you get free food, but it's a lot of fun to see everyone else come in dressed up.  Friday, July 13th is Cow Appreciation Day.  Come in a complete costume and get a full meal.  Dress in a partial costume, and get a free entree.  Head HERE for more details and to download your Cow Starter Kit.
Last year, we did this in FULL cow attire, and I accidentally locked my keys in the van WITH IT RUNNING.  Didn't realize until we had already gone inside, eaten and had a grand time completely oblivious.  Walked out to the van, only to hear it still running with the keys in it and all doors locked.  Guess who got to call the Fire Department and wait for them to pull up in the parking lot with their big fire engine and rescue us?!?!  Everyone in Chick-fil-a was watching out the window and laughing.  Did I mention we were in full cow attire?  Never a dull moment, folks.  I couldn't make this stuff up!

2 comments:

  1. YIKES! I have also locked myself out of the house (the first day I moved in!), and luckily I had my infant son w/ me, b/c the door locked automatically and i didn't know, but there was still a key on the inside of the door (so even having another key didn't work!). I had to call someone to actually come TAKE THE DOOR OFF! Glad it all worked out for you!

    ReplyDelete