Thursday, June 7, 2012

Is There Nothing Bret Michaels Won't Do

Brett Michaels - Shop now
OK, I must admit that I thought this was a joke.  But alas, it is indeed true.  Bret Michaels has his own line of dog toys (yes, THE Bret Michaels of Poison fame). This one has to take the cake.  It is the Tour Bus w/Hide & Seek Toys (note the Security, Rock Fan, and VIP toys).  I have two comments basically.....HILARIOUS, and "What is this world coming to?!!?"
Bret Michaels Pets Rock™ Tour Bus Toy w/Hide Seek Toys - PetSmart
Trust me, those of you who know me know that I am a HUGE pet fan.  The four furry friends running around our home should give it away.  But come on - REALLY?!?!?  Check this one out.  Doesn't EVERY dog need a Doo-Rag?  I know mine does.  At least he didn't call it a Doggie Doo-Rag (sorry, I couldn't resist!).
Bret Michaels Pets Rock™ Doo-Rag w/Flames  - PetSmart

No comments:

Post a Comment