Tuesday, June 12, 2012

3 FREE Bags Of Extra Veggie Salads From Dole Salad Circle! :)

Dole® Salad Circle - A community of salad lovers like you.
Have you signed up for the Dole Salad Circle yet?  I signed up a month or so ago, and uploaded a recipe for a simple Cranberry Spinach salad.  Haven't received any other emails from them except for the one email today.  This one I didn't mind.  It said that as a member of the Salad Circle they are sending me THREE Free Bags Of Extra Veggie Salads!  WOW!  All I had to do was confirm my mailing address, and they're shipping me the goods (as FREE coupons, I would assume - who sends salad thru the mail?!)  Now, I am not promising that if you sign up today that you'll get this same email, or anything else free.  But it certainly doesn't hurt to join, right?  And you may just be pleasantly surprised!  If nothing else, as least you'll be able to participate the NEXT time they do something like this.  Head HERE to sign up.  Be sure to come back & let me know if you get anything!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment