Friday, June 8, 2012

Great Sales On Totsy Today!

TotsyTotsy  has some REALLY good stuff right now!  Unfamiliar with Totsy?  It's a flash sale site offering different products every day - some discounted as much as 90%.  They focus on baby, children and mom private sales.  Here's a rundown of what caught my eye:
Stride Rite Legwear Sale - My AJ has a thing about socks - he just cannot STAND to feel the seam!  So several times a year I make the trek to Stride Rite for Seamless Socks.  I was THRILLED to see these on sale (at half of what I typically pay!).  He has the Vintage Sports Crew Socks and loves 'em.  GREAT prices on Stride Rite socks.
Four Pack Vintage Sports Crew SocksSix Pack Dottie Hearts No-Show Socks

World Publication Books Sale - I LOVE when Totsy does a book sale, as you can grab great kids' books for a steal!  My boys LOVED the entire collection of Leslie Patricelli books - normally $6.99, but just $2.75 during this sale.  
Yummy YuckyBinky

Nicole Simpson Sandals Sale - Lest you think I'm leaving Mom out, there is a great sandal sale going on today too.  Grab a cute pair for as low as $11.00 ($24.99 retail).  

Beaded SandalMetal Detailed Flip Flop
Cookie Jars Sale - Do you remember the cookie jar from your childhood?  I LOVE these adorable cookie jars - you don't see 'em very often, and this is a big selection.  (I'm partial to the dog & cat ones!)  Normally $48.00 - get one for just $27.50, then fill with a big ol' mess of homemade chocolate chunk cookies!
My Cookie Monster Cookie JarOrange Kitten Cookie Jar





No comments:

Post a Comment