Sunday, March 25, 2012

Staples Rewards Deals

Welcome to Staples Rewards 
There are THREE worthwhile Staples Rewards deals this week.  NOTE:  These offers expire on 3/31/12.
Limit 2 packs per customer.  Valid on SKUs 581672-AA and 618854-AAA only.
In Store only (darn it!)
Reg. Price = $12.99
Get 100% back in Rewards

Limit 2 per customer.  Valid on item # 122408
In Store only
Reg. Price = $5.99
Get 100% back in Rewards

Limit 2 per household
In store only
Reg. Price = $48.99
You will receive $39 back in Rewards
Final cost = $9.99

I will be doing ALL of these deals.  Here's how it works:  You have to pay the initial out of pocket expense.  Then every quarter you will receive your Staples Rewards in the mail.  I then turn around and use those Rewards for all my HP ink.  It ends up working out very well, and I've never, ever had a problem with Rewards not showing up.  It's kind of like rolling your CVS ExtraBucks, if that makes sense.  Don't have a Staples Rewards account?  Not a problem - go HERE to enroll.  It's super easy!

2 comments:

  1. Good Site! I wondered if I would be able site some of your site and use a handful of items for a school assignment. Please let me know through email whether that would be fine. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome to reference anything on the site as long as you put a trackback on your site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete