Saturday, March 31, 2012

Miss Me?

Sorry for the lack of posts today (and likely tomorrow), we are busy working in the yard.  I got all the plants and flowers yesterday.  Today we're whipping the backyard into shape, and planting the garden.  Here's what we're growing:

  • Tomatoes (lots of 'em)
  • Cucumbers
  • Sugar Snap Peas
  • Salad Peppers
  • Bell Peppers
  • Onions
  • Radishes
  • Carrots
  • Cantaloupe
  • Watermelon
  • Iceberg Lettuce
This is our first year trying lettuce.  I also got some squash seeds, but we ran out of room!  I'm also planting some container tomatoes!  Zach has two different sunflowers going too.  He's really been enjoying digging in the dirt and finding bugs, worms and snails!  Once we're all done I'll post some photos (probably tomorrow).  I hope you are enjoying this lovely weekend with your family!  It's gorgeous out there!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the garden. I would love to have all of this growing in my back yard. :)

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete