Sunday, June 3, 2012

Yogurt Dots!

looks like a fun healthy treat:    Spoon flavored yogurt into a plastic bag.  Squeeze dots onto cookie sheet and place in freezer.  They'll be ready in about an hour.Why did I not think of this?!?!  It's pure brilliance.  

  1. Spoon flavored yogurt into a plastic bag.  
  2. Squeeze dots onto a cookie sheet.  
  3. Place in the freezer for about an hour.  
Voila!  A healthy and yummy snack that I guarantee your kids will gobble up.  Especially if they had a hand in making 'em themselves.  This is something they can do!  I found this on Pinterest, but there was no link to it (just uploaded by user).  If you are the brainwave behind this idea, let me know - I'd love to give you your props!


I am thinking this would be loads of fun with multiple colors/flavors of yogurt.  And you could do a whole mess of 'em at once.  Eat some, then save the rest in the freezer.  


Great refreshing treat on a HOT Texas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment