Thursday, February 21, 2013

WOW - $14.99 For Cereal Dispenser (Including Shipping)

28oz Cereal Dispenser
Oh, SNAP!  Remember THIS post where I was drooling over the too-cool Cereal Dispenser?  Well you know me - I couldn't control myself and ordered them to the tune of $34.  Don't get me wrong - I seriously LOVE them and we use 'em all the time.  The boys have so much fun with 'em, and I don't regret the purchase AT ALL.  Highly recommended.
But if you missed out on that deal - now is your chance to score one for a MUCH BETTER PRICE!  1SaleADay is featuring a HUTT Dual Container Cereal & Dry Food Dispenser for just $14.99 including shipping!  This is an awesome price.  I'm thinking of buying another one for pet food.....
Don't miss out - the sale ENDS TODAY.
I had some initial concerns that this would basically crush the cereal as it dispensed it.  I am happy to report that we have NOT had that problem.  We use corn flakes, Apple Jacks, and other cereal without incident.  I really, really like this thing, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment