Saturday, February 16, 2013

Awesome Finds At Totsy

OK, I'm about to go on a Totsy tear, here.  I just got off their site and saw TONS of great stuff at really, really great prices.  This may be a long post, so bear with me - I don't want you to miss out on these deals!  As always, if you've never ordered from Totsy before, your first order SHIPS for FREE.
Ladies Boots - starting at just $7.50.  I am a sucker for a cute pair of boots.  And there are still PLENTY of cold days ahead of us.  Check out some of the deals I found on Ladies Boots:
 
Shapewear By Intimateco Sale - if you're looking for Shapeware, these are great prices:

If you've got a little girl you won't want to miss the Fast Ship:  Girls Character Sale.  Here are just a few of the things that caught my eye:
 
 
Rainbow Steps Footwear Sale - great prices on shoes sized Infant size 2 thru Youth 2.  The little girls' ones are TOO STINKIN' CUTE!
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment