Friday, February 8, 2013

FREE Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Mix - Tom Thumb Just For U

Save up to 20 percent more on top of our great Club Card prices.
Got a Tom Thumb Just For U account?  You may want to check it - I just logged onto my account and found a coupon for a FREE Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Mix.  Add it to your account, and grab it for your Valentine's Treats - I think I'm making cupcakes for Zach's Classroom Party, so EXCELLENT timing!    :) 
Don't have a Just For U account?  You can head HERE to sign up - I love their $5 Friday Deals, and like that I can load those onto my Just For U account online and actually get the $5 Deals ALL WEEKEND LONG (so if I can't get in on Friday I've got two more days before I miss the deal). NOTE:  This is about the 5th time in recent months that they've put a coupon for a FREE item on the Just For U site - so definitely worth signing up for!

No comments:

Post a Comment