Friday, February 8, 2013

Colorful Band Bracelets - $0.77 Each


Have you checked out The Plaid Barn yet?  It's basically a daily deal site for craft supplies.  I stumbled upon it merely by happenstance, and have made (far) too many purchases already!  So I thought I'd pass my new obsession on to you.  You're welcome!  Here's today's deal - Colorful Band Bracelets (26 colors to choose from) - Only $0.77 each.   I know a few nieces who might find these pretty cool!

You’ll love these fun buckle band bracelets because they look great as they are or you can easily add some “bling” to make them even more awesome! Glue on some rhinestones, add a flower, or slide on some beads. These versatile bracelets really add some “pop” to any outfit! Wear one at a time or mix and match them for a fun layered look. These make great gifts, party favors, & grab bags items!

No comments:

Post a Comment