Thursday, October 11, 2012

Want To Know A Secret?

Kraft First Taste
Those who know me well know that I love free stuff (who doesn't, right!).  Nothing makes me happier than being able to take things out of my shopping bag and brag about how much I paid (or didn't pay) for items.  It's a sickness, really.  I'm sure it kinda drives my family crazy too!
If you like to try new products for free, here's one more little secret.  Shhhhh....don't tell anyone, but sign up for the Kraft First Taste website. It's quick and easy to register, they don't send out too many emails, and I've gotten all sorts of fun stuff from them for free (even as I type this I'm practically singing the word "free" - I told you, it's a sickness)!  In the last year or two, here's just a small sample of what they have sent me coupons for free, full-size products for:
  • Philadelphia Cooking Cream
  • Kraft Homestyle Macaroni and Cheese
  • Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon
  • Philadephia Cream Cheese Minis
  • Double Stuff Oreo Cakesters
  • DiGiorno 200 Calorie Pizza
  • Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Sandwich Combos
  • Kraft Natural Shedded Cheese With A Touch Of Philadelphia
  • Jello-O Temptations

NEW KRAFT macaroni & CHEESE HOMESTYLE | HEARTY FOUR CHEESE - CHEESE SAUCE -This morning, there was an email from them prompting me to check my account - there was a coupon for $1.50 off the new Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Bowls.  Kinda like Easy Mac for grown-ups, I'm guessing!  With this high-value coupon, I should be able to score it FREE or really cheap!

That's a lot of free stuff, right?  In addition to the coupons for me for a free product, they always include coupons for me to give to my friends so they can save some money on these products (which usually are high value coupons unavailable elsewhere, making me a pretty popular girl!)  It's a win-win.  Here's the link again if you need it:  http://www.kraftfirsttaste.com/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment