Friday, July 20, 2012

TONS Of Blockbuster Express $3 Movie Rental Codes (25 Free Rentals!)

Reminder:  Have you been using your free rental codes?
Here's a great way to grab some FREE entertainment this summer!  How does 25 FREE movie rentals from Blockbuster Express sound?  Text the following words to 39777 to get a unique code worth $3 off any movie at Blockbuster Express (the codes expire 10 days after you receive them, so don't text 'em all at once - use 'em throughout the summer): 
HORSE
LION
STREEP
COURAGE 
DARK 
BRAND 
TOM 
BERRY 
SING 
FLICKA
KISS 
ASSASSIN 
ALVIN 
HYBRID 
VOW 
GLENN 
WOODY 
HEIGL 
DEVIL 
POWER 
PARIAH 
DANIEL 
REESE 
TAILS 
MARK

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great deal! They don’t give out the $3 codes very often, so this will be a special treat for the kids. They love the experience of going and picking out the movies, and since they don’t usually mind older movies, I use the codes for them a lot. I use for myself the Blockbuster@Home service because I pay one monthly fee and I can get all my new releases delivered to my doorstep. Today when I finish work at Dish, I will have to go grab the kids and get them to the Kiosk. Thank you for the codes!

    ReplyDelete