Tuesday, July 24, 2012

*HOT* $100 Target Gift Card For $90!

If you know me AT ALL, you know I am a HUGE Target fan. I go in for a pack of gum, an hour (and $100 later) I leave the store with a cart full of stuff. Happens to me ALL THE TIME. Who can relate? My name is Brenda, and I am a Target addict. (They say admitting you have a problem is half the battle) So anyhoo......here's the deal. TODAY you can get $10 off any $100 Target ONLINE purchase. Guess what - I just bought a $100 gift card for only $90 (and you can too). That gift card will be mailed to me and I can use it in the store whenever I like. :) Want to REALLY capitalize on the deal? Buy the Reusable Bag gift card and get a reusable Target bag for FREE!  If you have a Target Red Card, it will ship to you FREE
Here's how to do it:

  • Click on any item showing above. 
  • This will take you to the Target website. 
  • Do a search for gift cards. 
  • Pick one out and load $100 on it. 
  • You'll see your price is only $90. You just scored a DEAL. 

Yep, you CAN do this more than once. You just have to do separate transactions.  Are you smiling?  I am!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment