Monday, July 23, 2012

Stuffed Breakfast Bubble Biscuits

We're more than halfway thru summer, and we're sooooo off our schedule it's getting hard to keep up.  We don't remember breakfast until we're STARVING and must eat THIS MINUTE.  Then we look at the clock and go "Oh, no wonder I'm hungry - it's 1:30!"  Seriously.  Doing 3 meals a day every day for 3 hungry boys is beginning to get a little old.  My cooking these days has been....shall we say, less than inspired.  I stumbled upon these tasty Stuffed Breakfast Bubble Biscuits, and we're trying it out tomorrow.  We've got everything we need, and they look easy-peasy to do.  I'll even enlist the littlest of Chefs to help me out by pounding the biscuits down flat (then, maybe, he won't feel the need to pound on his bigger brother - could I be so lucky?)!  Head to Riches To Rags for the full recipe and step-by-step photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment