Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stainless Steel Dog Bowl - $11 Shipped


Have you checked out DoggyLoot yet?  I swear, every day we see something on there that our dogs MUST have.  Today's deal is One Bella Bowls for just $11 shipped (normally $24).  New DoggyLoot signups get an instant $5 credit, which can be applies to this deal - bringing your final cost down to just $6 - a STEAL (especially if you're getting the Large stainless steel bowl!). Bella Bowls are veterinarian recommended and feature a stainless-steel interior that's bacteria-resistant. It also has an attractive poly-resin exterior and a removable rubber base, which prevents spills, eliminates noise, and makes Bella Bowls fully dishwasher safe. Choose from argyle pink or "I love my dog" in steel blue. Both bowls come in sizes small, medium, and large.  Zach and I have decided that we're gonna get the "I Love My Dog" bowl in small - and make the CATS eat their food out of it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment