Saturday, July 14, 2012

FREE Mini Pastry Today - La Madeleine


Photo: Enjoy a FREE homemade free mini pastry, parfait or tart today! All you have to do is tell our associate at the register Happy Bastille Day! "Share" this post with your friends then head over to the closest café!OMG - I really LOVE La Madeleine.  Back when I was a working girl (and actually had money), my co-worker and partner in crime Marci & I used to eat lunch there. Their Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad is AMAZING.  But I digress.  TODAY only you can score a FREE Mini Pastry, Parfait or Tart from La Madeleine when you tell them "Happy Bastille Day"!  Go HERE to find a La Madeleine near you.  I'd also suggest heading HERE and signing up for their EClub.  You'll immediately score a coupon for a FREE Petite Salade or Petite Soupe, and a FREE Pastry on your birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment