Sunday, July 1, 2012

$5 Off Diamond Candles

Diamond Candles
Are you familiar with Diamond Candles?  They are all-natural soy candles that smell AMAZING - and each candle includes a ring embedded in the wax.  As the candle burns, it reveals your ring valued at $10, $100, $1,000 or $5,000.  With scents like Lavender Lemon, Cinnamon Roll, Honeydew Melon, Strawberry, and Pomegranate Lemonade - you are sure to find one that you MUST HAVE.  Trust me, they smell DIVINE.  My Mom turned me on to these a few weeks ago, and I've currently got a Gingerbread Latte candle burning - just waiting to see what type of ring I get!  :)
Head to DiamondCandles.com yourself and check it out.  If you click thru THIS link you'll get an instant $5 credit to apply towards your first purchase.  Then you MUST come back and tell me what type of ring you got!
Gingerbread LatteStrawberry Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment