Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WOW

OK, I'm gonna let you "peek behind the curtain" here at Brenda Writes A Blog.  I started this blog about 9 months ago on a whim.  I thought it would be fun (it IS!).  Over the months, the visitor numbers have steadily increased - which is awesome.  And trust me, I would not mind AT ALL if you referred all your friends, family, neighbors and acquaintances here.  Seriously.  :)
This is what has surprised me the most.  I have readers from ALL OVER THE WORLD.  I have no idea how that happened.  But apparently the internet is an amazing thing.  
Today alone, I have had visitors from:

United States
405
United Kingdom
24
Canada
12
Brazil
11
Australia
7
South Korea
7
Malaysia
7
France
5
Philippines
5
Germany
4
Crazy, right?!  And how cool is it that people in places like France, Germany and Brazil are reading a silly little blog from a stay-at-home Mom in Texas?  I'm still learning, and stretching my legs, and trying to figure out this whole process.  But it's been TONS of fun, and I am truly enjoying the journey.  I have some fun things coming ahead - more giveaways (in fact, one is launching TOMORROW), more product reviews, some cool recipes & projects for you to try out. I hope you're enjoying the journey as much as I am.  I would love to hear from you!  Shoot me an email at brendalpark@gmail.com at any time.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, Brenda, I have not found a way to email you directly so I remembered this post and hope you get it. I am a friend of Kim Verriere and she introduced me to your blog many months ago. I look forward to seeing the great deals every day. Thank you for your time and effort to keep it going!!!!!

    I think we were both at the Aldi's on Beltline across from Richardson Square Mall today around lunch time. There was a white car with a sign attached advertising your blog. I know you mentioned you get your staples from Aldi's so I think it was you.

    Keep the good work up writing the blog. I have a Zachary too so love to hear stories of your Zachary since they are similar in age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that was me (and my Zach!) at Aldi's. Thanks for the kind words, and I'm glad you're enjoying the blog! You can always email me at brendalpark@gmail.com - that's the blog email. :)

    ReplyDelete