Sunday, April 22, 2012

Coupon Overload

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and Earth Day.  We're going to the park soon to play.  Just as soon as I can UNEARTH myself from all the coupons I have let pile up over the last several weeks.  I went thru my little coupon folder and was APPALLED at all the good deals I missed out on from laziness.  I found so many great expired coupons - including one for a FREE box of Pop Secret popcorn that expired on 3/31/12.  I never redeemed it - DUH!  I found high value coupons for items I just bought (without any coupons).  Seems I have to learn my lessons the hard way.....
So now I am forcing myself to get back in the saddle and keep track of my coupons, so as not to miss any more great deals or free stuff!  I am also looking around the house and seeing that my arch-nemesis CLUTTER has creeped it's way back in.  The boys have started to stick all their little miscellaneous doo-dads on top of their dresser (again).  SO....I'm laying down the law, and we're getting rid of it before it can take root.  I spent too many hours going thru EVERYTHING in their rooms to let 'em get that way again.  Trust me, folks, less is definitely more (at least when it comes to our house).
We had planned to clean out the garage, but Tim came down with a nasty bug Friday night and has been laid up feeling puny.  So I'm improvising.  We've been brushing & trimming the dogs' (and cats') fur, doing laundry, working in the yard and weeding the garden.  Tomorrow, while everyone is at school & work, I am gonna clean the house from top to bottom (so I've got THAT to look forward to!).  I know - I really know how to have a good time, right?!?
Just thought I'd touch base and let you know what's up in our world on this gorgeous day.  Hope all is well with you.  Soon enough we're gonna go play!  And maybe get some ice cream......mmmmm, ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment