Thursday, April 26, 2012

What The Park Boys Are Eating

Yes, I know you do not stay up all night wondering what my children are eating.  But if you pack school lunches, sometimes it's fun just to see what other people are doing.  So with that in mind, here's what my little guys had earlier this week.  Grape tomatoes & watermelon were on sale at Sprouts, so I stocked up (as you can see).  Instead of a fork, I gave 'em a little wooden pronged tooth pick, 'cuz boys like to "stab" their food.  Then I made a little "build your own sandwich kabob" kinda thingy.  That's salami, cheddar cheese and little slices of a baguette.  I don't know if they actually MADE little sammies, or just ate it ala cart, but it must have been a hit because their lunchboxes were empty when they brought 'em home!

No comments:

Post a Comment