Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sprouts Deals

It's Double Ad Wednesday at Sprouts today - and there are definitely deals to be had!  I took a swim thru Sprouts on Saturday, and found several deals that I'll be going back for again today.  Here are the deals worth noting from last week:
  • Strawberries - 4/$5
  • Grape Tomatoes - $0.99/pint
  • Personal Watermelons - 2/$5 (I bought two and they're both already gone - they were really sweet & no seeds)
Here are the new deals worth noting for this week:
  • Yellow Corn On The Cob - 5 for $1!
  • Cluster Tomatoes - $0.99/lb
  • Romaine, Iceberg, Green or Red Leaf Lettuce - $0.88/ea
  • Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - $1.99/lb.
Typically I like to shop at Sprouts on Wednesday, as you can take advantage of the last week sales, and the new week sales (they have one day overlap).  The watermelon and tomatoes  are perfect for the boys' lunches!  I will DEFINITELY be buying some corn - it's one of my favorite things about summer.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment