Wednesday, April 4, 2012

DIY Succulent Wreath

I LOVE this beautiful DIY Succulent Wreath from Prudent Baby!  Is this GORGEOUS, or what?!  There are complete step-by-step instructions for exactly how YOU (yes, you) can do this.  I am ALMOST feeling brave enough to give it a shot.  I'm thinking I'll go the "buy some succulents" route for this, as I don't have a lot around the yard that I can take clipping from.  Plus that way I can get a whole bunch of different ones.  Hmmmm.....now that I think about it - this would make a FUN Easter project.  I'll bet my Mom and sister-in-law would love to have one too.  We can get lots of succulent plants & split 'em up into three wreaths.  I just think this is so STUNNING to look at, and if you've ever had succulent plants - they're super easy to care for.  Go HERE for complete details.

No comments:

Post a Comment