Sunday, September 30, 2012

Finding A Middle Ground

Greetings dear Readers!
I hope all is well in your world.  After a full day and a half of rain, we are enjoying a nice cool, overcast day here in the Park house.  I'm on day 2 without makeup, so you know I'm enjoying myself and relaxing! (And no, I will NOT post a pic!)   :)
You may have noticed that the postings this week have been a little.....sparse.  To say the least.  That's because I've spent all week chilling out, re-assessing, licking my wounds, and (yes) pouting a little.  It has been wonderful, and a great reminder for how productive I can actually be when I don't spend half my day parked in front of the computer!  All of the posts you've seen this week were written and scheduled before my little tantrum post.
After much thought, I'm thinking that I'm going to cut BACK, but not cut out entirely my commitment to Brenda Writes A Blog.  I know a few things for certain - 1) I actually enjoy doing this, and 2) I'm keeping track of all the deals and bargains out there anyway, so I may as well pass the good ones on to you!
So while you won't see as much posted, what you do see should be all the good stuff!  A lot of the sample freebies and stuff are so time-sensitive that all my readers who are getting the email at the end of the day and reading it in their jammies (you know who you are!!!) were missing 'em anyway.
So I'll be trying to give you as much heads up on the good stuff as possible, and less filler.  I'll still try to pass on any good recipes, family updates, crafts and gift ideas - because I LOVE finding those, and I know many of you enjoy that stuff most of all.
We're going to find a middle ground here, folks.  At least that's the idea.  :)
I hope you will continue to read the blog, send me a comment once in a while (I really do enjoy hearing from you), and send all your friends & family this way.  Thank you all for your continued support and to those of you who sent me such kind, encouraging emails this week - YOU ROCK!
Photo: The new 'do!  I like that I can wear it messy, curly, blow it out w/a round brush - and it all looks different.  Easy peasy to take care of.  Did I mention that if you buy a gift card from Great Clips with 5 pre-paid haircuts on it you only pay $9.99 a haircut?!?!  WOW!  I used to pay $60.  Pay no attention to all the grey hair. I blame my children.  :)
P.S.  I also got an adorable new hairdo, which has made ALL the difference.  Ladies, you know what I'm talking about!

2 comments:

  1. I actually glanced at your picture first before I read anything and thought "cute, sassy haircut!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love it! It never ceases to amaze me how much difference a good hair day can make! :)

    ReplyDelete