Monday, September 24, 2012

Diamond Candles - $12!

Have you ordered your Diamond Candle yet?  Today is the LAST DAY to snag this deal.  Sneakpeeq has Diamond Candles priced at $22.00.  However, new Sneakpeeq members get an instant $10 credit AND Free Shipping - so you can score one for just $12.00.  These candles retail for $25.00, so this is a great price!  I have THREE of them, and love 'em (truth be told they're my new favorite splurge!).  Not familiar with Diamond Candles?  They are GREAT smelling candles that have a hidden ring in 'em.  As the candle burns down, it reveals your ring - priced anywhere from $10 to $5,000.  It's so much fun waiting for the big reveal.  (I actually couldn't wait on the second one, and DUG it out - my rings are gorgeous, not cheap looking AT ALL).  Here's the pretty heart-shaped ring I got from my first Diamond Candle - and I absolutely love it (sorry for the picture quality, I'm a terrible photographer)!

No comments:

Post a Comment