Sunday, July 8, 2012

School Supply Sales - Starting Already!

Is it just me, or does it seem REALLY early to be thinking about school supplies?  Can't we at least wait until August?  Apparently not.  Because if you scan your Sunday paper you'll quickly see that Staples, Office Depot and Office Max are ALL starting their sales.  I always buy the wrap-pack of supplies from the school (one, because it's a fund raising effort for the school, and two, because then we don't have to run all over town trying to find everything).  But that doesn't mean we don't still buy school supplies!  I ALWAYS stock up on glue sticks, crayons, erasers, etc when I can get 'em SUPER-CHEAP.  I then stick 'em all in my supply closet for arts & crafts projects and the like.
I'm not gonna type it all up for ya (I'm feelin' pretty lazy today), but you can check either online or look in the paper.  Here's a quick summary of what I'm getting from Staples (they've got crayons, glue and pens on sale for a penny - limit two each per customer with $5 minimum purchase):
And here are the deals I'm picking up at OfficeMax - 4 pack of glue sticks for a quarter (limit 3), composition books for $0.50 (limit 5) and 1" binders for $1(limit 2).  You can also get up to 10 free folders with any $5 purchase - with or without fasteners:

Head HERE for details on how to keep it all together in this handy dandy School Supply Door Organizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment