Friday, July 25, 2014

BzzAgent - Sample New Products & Review

Do you like to sample new products and review them?  Are you familiar with BzzAgent?   I've been a member of BzzAgent since 2009, and have thus far participated in 15 different campaigns.  As a member I get to try new products for free, all of which are shipped to my home at no charge to me. In return I give them my opinions about the products. In the Bzzagent Bzzkit you will find at least one full sized product and a bunch of samples and coupons plus a Bzzguide that introduces the item. I share the samples and coupons with my friends and family and report to Bzzagent.  I just received an invitation from them to try Luster Premium White tooth whitening system & toothpaste (a $40 value) for FREE!  So you can get an idea of how it works, below is summary of some of the Bzz Campaigns that I've participated in, and what I received:
  • Disney Cars 2: The Video Game - They just sent me this Wii game to have a party and try for free.
  • TRESemme(R) Color Revitalize - They sent out a full size bottle of this shampoo and conditioner.
  • L'Oreal One Sweep Eye Shadow and Eye Illuminator Mascara - Free eye shadow and mascara!
  • Welch's Healthy Start - Received coupons for free bottles of this amazing juice.
  • L'Oreal(R) Paris Collagen Micro-Pulse(TM) - Evaluated a full-size tube of this anti-aging product.
  • Children's Claritin 2010 - Received full size box and coupons.
  • Mahatma(r) Jasmine & Basmati Rice - They sent a box of TWENTY full size bags of rice (10/each flavor) for me to evaluate and distribute to friends.
  • Revitalift (R) Deep-Set Wrinkle 24HR Eye Repair Duo - Received full size bottle to evaluate.
In addition to the free product, they always send along coupons for me to share with family and friends.  The idea is to evaluate the products, spread the "buzz" to your friends, and fill out a brief survey afterwards. They will periodically email you surveys to take (it never takes more than a few minutes to complete the surveys, and those help you earn points on MyRewards).

Honestly, of course I love getting free stuff in the mail.  But I'm also very interested in seeing new products before they're available.  I feel that when I evaluate and give feedback that the companies are really listening to me.  It's a lot of fun.  If this sounds like something you'd enjoy doing, you can go HERE for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment