Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mommy's Ransom Box


FABULOUS idea from Just Another Day In Paradise!  Over the summer the kids have gotten seriously lax about leaving their stuff EVERYWHERE.  I cannot tell you how many times I have said "If you don't pick that up and put it away where it belongs it's going to belong to me."  HERE is an actual system I can put in place to back up that threat and really follow-thru. 
When your kiddos leave something out for the upteenth time, you hold it for ransom, and they have to do a chore to earn it back. TOTALLY love that idea!  I usually just keep the item for a day and then hand it back over.  I've been missing out on some free labor!  Head HERE to download the "UH OH" label.  She's also got a great idea on there for a Punchable Chore Card that I may put into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment