Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Have You Missed Me?

I know, I know....I've deserted you!  Not really.  Fear not, I've just been a super-busy girl.  As in end-of-the-school-year crazy.  You know how crazy the end of the school year gets...when you have all the EXTRA parties/events/field trips thrown on TOP of the already busy stuff you do.  Been there.  Done that.  Doing it now, in fact.  You probably are too!  :)
So while I've been away, I haven't forgotten about you.  And I would have posted if there was something that was just SO ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS that you just had to know about it.  You didn't miss anything THAT great.  And as I have learned, there is always ANOTHER sale.  Another coupon.  Another deal.
So I'm back.  And to be honest, I probably will not be posting every single day. With summer fast approaching I will soon be fighting three boys for computer time (yikes - how can the school year be nearly done ALREADY?!?!).  But I do intend to keep up with things, and update the site when I see something ya just gotta know about.  If you ever need me, you can always reach me at brendalpark@gmail.com.  See...I'm just a click away! It's good to be back!
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment