Monday, March 25, 2013

20% Off Blurb Photo Books

Do I need to remind you that Mother's Day is right around the corner?  Why not create a Blurb photo book filled with your favorite moments for that special someone. Instagram books and Facebook books are quick and easy to create and make the perfect little gift for the one you love. For more ideas and inspiration go to Blurb.com. And remember that from now through 3/31 you can save 20% on your entire book order with code DESIGNMYBOOK.

A few weeks ago, I was offered an early bird trial of Blurb's new Designer Photo Book Templates and I of course said, Yes! I created a book from old photos I scanned back before we had digital cameras (am I showing my age, or what?!)!  I included old photo scans from pics of my Great-Grandmother, photos of my Mom when she was a kid, shots of me as a baby and the house I grew up in.  My kids have had so much fun looking at these pics, and it's so convenient to have 'em all in one place.  I couldn't have been happier with the finished product!  Head to Blurb today and save 20% off with code DESIGNMYBOOK.  You can thank me later!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment