Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CUTE Kids Legwarmers - Up To 73% Off

I am LOVING the Razzleberry Kids' Legwarmers sale over at Totsy!  If I had a girl, she would TOTALLY be rocking some legwarmers just like I did back in the day.  Oh, to be young again!  These cute legwarmers fit babies thru 5 years of age.  Remember, if you've never ordered from Totsy before, your first order ships for FREE.  There are some legwarmers that would be perfect for Valentine's Day or your Super Bowl party! Check 'em out:
 
I am also a fan of these Hero Huggers belts.  Zachary has TWO (bought last time Totsy had this sale!), and LOVES them.  They come in boy & girl styles.  We bought the velcro ones, so he has no "issues" when he has to use the restroom at school. They are stylish, but I like 'em because he can do it all by himself.  Oh, and yeah - there is the advantage of keeping his pants up over those super-slim little hips of his!  :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment