Tuesday, January 29, 2013

100 MiniCards FREE from Moo.com

I ordered a set of these several years ago when Zach was 3 or 4.  I did some Mommy Cards with a photo of him sticking his tongue out that just really captured his personality.  I listed my contact information, along with some fun info about Zach's likes and dislikes (Likes:  Getting dirty and Gummy Worms, Dislikes:  Baths and Green Beans).  I used 'em to hand out to the relatives and whenever he went on playdates.  They were too-cute and a big hit whenever I handed 'em out.  I got them from THIS company.  Get 100 MiniCards from Moo.com for the low price of......FREE.  Get this - EVERY card can have a DIFFERENT photo (that's 100 different photos, if you like)!  I am going to get a set and do just that (different shots from all of 2012), then use 'em for scrapbooking!  This is a $20 value.  Head HERE for full details.

No comments:

Post a Comment