Saturday, August 25, 2012

Totsy Sales - Free Shipping On Your First Order

It's a rainy, dreary day today (YAY!  Seriously) so I'm getting my blogging in, then scheduling a long day of laying around on the sofa, watching TV, eating lots of junk food and taking a nap or two.  But before I do all that - I'm heading over to Totsy.com, because they have all sorts of goodies on sale!

If you've got a little girl, you'll want to check out the Tulles Of Love sale - they've got some seriously cute stuff at great prices.  I am diggin' the Football Leg Warmers With Ruffles (too bad they don't make 'em in big girl sizes!).  Too cute!
Get some NFL Gripper Shoes and Socks by Skidders.  The Gripper Shoes look perfect for Fall!
 From clothing to kitchen gadgets to photo gifts to shoes and toys, there really IS something for everything.  LOTS to look at, and you can't beat the prices.  If you haven't checked out Totsy before, now is a great time.  I believe everyone gets FREE SHIPPING on their first order too!







No comments:

Post a Comment