Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Today's New Coupons

Fleischmann's has just released a whole mess of Yeast coupons.  Which immediately sent me to Pinterest to look up some new tasty bread recipes (of course!).  Three hours later I'm putting the post up.  I'm kidding (I was really only on Pinterest for about 30 minutes - 2 hours tops!).  :)
So here's my favorite new recipe.  I'm a big ol' fan of sweet breads, and this one looks like a winner!  Print your coupons.  Buy your Yeast, then come home and make a batch of this yummy Blueberries And Cream Bread.  You're welcome!

$1.50 off 3 .75oz Strips of Fleischmann's Yeast$1.50 off 3 .75oz Strips of Fleischmann's Yeast

$1.00 off Any One Jar of Fleischmann's Yeast$1.00 off Any One Jar of Fleischmann's Yeast

$1.00 off Any Two Strips of Fleischmann's Yeast$1.00 off Any Two Strips of Fleischmann's Yeast

$0.40 off Fleischmann's Pizza Crust Yeast Strip$0.40 off Fleischmann's Pizza Crust Yeast Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment