Friday, August 17, 2012

My Kroger Haul

I just got back from a quick trip to Kroger, and boy, did I do good! (This is me patting myself on the back.  I'm done now). OK, here's the deal (literally). How much do you suppose I paid for all that stuff? If you guessed $17.37, you win! I saved $43.22 (that's 71%) by taking advantage of their Mega 10 Sale and a whole lotta high-value coupons.  I got:

  • (6) Mott's Applesauce Snack 'N Go 4-packs - $0.99/ea
  • (2) Hefty Slider Bags - $0.49/ea
  • (4) Pup-Peroni Dog Treats - $0.74/ea PLUS netted me a $2 on next purchase Catalina (prints at checkout)
  • (3) Toaster Strudels - $1.24/ea 
  • (6) Nabisco Snak Paks - $0.49/ea (one was $.99 because I had two kids with me and couldn't count to 20 - you have to buy in lots of 10 to get the extra $0.50 off!)
I'll be packing school lunches for three kids very soon, and this haul is gonna last a lot less time than you'd think it would!  For details on how YOU TOO can get this deal, with links to all the printable coupons, you can read THIS post and THIS post.  Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment