Friday, February 17, 2012

CVS - $3 Off $15 Purchase Coupon

Head to the CVS facebook page and share a story about how a CVS Pharmacist helped you, and they will immediately email you a coupon to Save $3.00 on any purchase of $15 or more.  Your story does not have to be long, or specific.  I wrote something very generic, and it took all of about 30 seconds to do.  
Other items to check out while you're at CVS shopping with your new $3 off coupon:
  • Don't forget to grab your big bag of M&M's for as low as $0.49 today only.
  • Emerald Breakfast On The Go's are on BOGO FREE sale.  Head HERE and print some $1 off coupons, to get these SUPER CHEAP.  I buy these all the time at Target - they are yummers (especially the Berry Nut Blend with Glazed Walnuts)!  I tried to grab some earlier in the week and my store was all out.  I thought I was just out of luck, but the cashier offered a raincheck.  Now I can get the same deal anytime!  The $1 off coupons don't expire until mid-March.
  • Grab Glade Sense & Spray Starter Kits for just $2.50.  Go HERE for details.
  • Stop by the MinuteClinic and pick up a FREE Coupon Pack.  There is no purchase required, just ask the MinuteClinic staff for one.  Inside you will find coupons for CVS Brand products - which is great to hold onto for when they put those on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment