Friday, February 17, 2012

Oh. My. Goodness!

Ummmm....excuse the language here, but HOLY CRAP!  This recipe for Popcorn Cake (yeah, you read that right) just kinda fell in my lap like a gift from God.  Yep, that's what I'm considering it!  This looks AMAZING.  And considering we've got a three-day weekend coming up, and I'm gonna have a whole lotta time on my hands to keep kiddos entertained, I think the odds are pretty staggering that I WILL be attempting the (soon-to-be) infamous Popcorn Cake.  This yummy batch of goodness is the brainchild of Shelly over at Cookies And Cups.  With buttered popcorn, pretzels, M&M's and marshmallows (ALL my favs!), this looks like some ooey, gooey, tasty stuff.  Go HERE for all the directions, complete with photos and hilarious commentary.  My favorite part is when she says that this will store for one day.  As if!  That was a joke, right?  'Cuz this will NOT last in my house (and I'm blaming it all on 3 growing boys - it's their fault!).

No comments:

Post a Comment