Thursday, February 16, 2012

General Mills "Try Me Free" Rebate

I am SO sorry I'm just now posting about this, but I have been a little lax in cutting out my coupons for the last few weeks.  I FINALLY went thru my pile of inserts and noticed this General Mills "Try Me Free" rebate form. This is HUGE!  It was put in the 2/5/12 newspaper in the General Mills coupon insert.  This rebate will allow you to purchase these products at Safeway, then TRY all these products for FREE via mail-in rebate:
  • Multi Grain Cheerios Peanut Better (up to $4.79)
  • Dulce de Leche Cheerios (up to $4.79)
  • Nature Valley Protein Bars (up to $4.67)
  • Ocean Spray Fruit Flavored Snacks (up to $2.87)
  • Betty Crocker Fun da-middles (up to $3.35)
  • Progresso Rich & Hearty Soups (up to $2.79)
  • Pillsbury Grands! Biscuit Sandwiches or Egg Scrambles ( up to $3.51)
  • Totinos Pizza Stuffers (up to $4.35)
  • Yoplait Greek (4pk) (up to $3.50)
  • Yoplait Greek with Granola (up to $3.50)
You have until 3/31/12 to purchase the products.  Don't bother using your coupons to purchase these products, as they will reimburse you for WHAT YOU PAID, so save your coupons.  NOTE:  These products MUST be purchased at TOM THUMB.  You then submit your receipt, the original rebate form from the paper - it's not available anywhere else, and the UPC bar codes from your products.  I am heading to Tom Thumb today just to purchase each of these items in one transaction, cut the UPC's off, and mail in for my rebate.  Easy peasy way to get 10 products completely FREE.  It says to allow up to 8 weeks for your rebate check.  That's OK, I can wait.  :D
If you don't still have your coupon inserts from 2/5, there are people selling this original rebate form on ebay.  I just did a search of "General Mills Rebate" and a bunch of listings came up.  I saw one for $4.49 Buy It Now with free shipping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment