Saturday, February 18, 2012

Chocolate Covered Cheerios

Chocolate Covered Cheerios by gotchocolate #Cheerios #Chocolate_Covered_Cheerios #gotchocolate
Remember THIS POST where I showed you how my free stuff I got from the General Mills "Try Me Free" Rebate?  Two of the items I nabbed, are the new multi-grain Peanut Butter Cheerios, and Dulche de Luche Cheerios.  THIS is what I'm gonna do with those boxes!  Chocolate Covered Cheerios.  Yes, please!  Head to Got Chocolate for the rundown on how to do this (basically, melt some chocolate and dip yo' Cheerios).  I cannot imagine dipping each individual Cheerios by hand (WAY too impatient for that!), so I will be tackling the Chocolate Cheerio Clusters, thank you very much!  EVERYTHING tastes better with chocolate, wouldn't you agree?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment